Excellent service is our utmost priority.
For info about our products or Bulk discount fell free to call as at 561-563-3610 or send as a email.
hCG Testing Strips
Are you looking to buy our hCG Pregnancy Test Strips in bulk? Then our pregnancy testing strips are likely to impress you. HCG Testing Strips meant to detect pregnancy at an early stage. You can buy them in a pack of 25 strips to meet broader user needs.
Each pregnancy strip is convenient to use, so you can conduct pregnancy detection even at home. The pregnancy strip notifies pregnancy after coming in contact with human urine. You can get immediate results, so no agonizing wait here.
The hCG Rapid test strip (urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine specimens. This kit is intended for use as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
What do HCG Testing Strips do?
Pregnancy Testing Strips measure the levels of the pregnancy hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta
How to use our Pregnancy Testing Strips
- Remove the pregnancy test from each sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. For best results, the pregnancy test should be performed within one hour.
- Hold the pregnancy test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
- Holding the strip vertically, dip the pregnancy test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- As the test begins to work, color will migrate across the membrane.
- After the pregnancy test strip has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to read our Pregnancy Testing Strips
Only one colored band appears, in the control region ©. No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T)
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One brand appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T).
Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problems persist, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.